Below is the schedule with times and show titles. The event is free. Please pass this along to your students (both middle and high school) so they can see eight plays in one day!
It is guaranteed to be a wonderful day of theatre!
Let me know if you have any questions.
- 9:30-10:15 Spotswood H.S. (Shipwrecked . . .)
- 10:15-11:00 Monticello H.S. (A King's Story)
- 11:00-11:45 Northside H.S. (The Mountain's Lament)
- 11:45-12:30 Fluvanna County H.S. (The Amazing Angel-Man)
- 12:30-1:15 Lunch Break
- 1:15-2:00 Heritage H.S. (Second Samuel)
- 2:00-2:45 Tunstall H.S. (Kaleidoscope)
- 2:45-3:30 Christiansburg H.S. (These Shining Lives)
- 3:30-4:15 Magna Vista H.S. (Masterpiece)
Awards will follow judges tabulations around 5:00 P.M.