- Debating Technological Issues: The team of Grant King and Ezra Kasten and the team of Jonathan Reichard and Nick Stockner,
- Dragster Design: Luke Mowery, Cameron Slagell
- Children’s Stories: The team of Delaney Blomstrom, Jenny Heatwole, Johnny Garcia, and Carlos Soto
- Essays on Technology: Cameron Slagell
- Extemporaneous Speech: Nick Stockner
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing: The team of Grant King and Joe Satterwhite
- Principles of Technology: The team of Grant King, Aidan Parsley, Austin Back, Elliott Rheault, and Canten Arey
- Future Technology Teacher: Canten Arey
- System Control: The team of Joe Satterwhite, Ivan Laffler, and Ezra Kasten
- Transportation Model: Justin Ridder, Joe Satterwhite, and Ezra Kasten.
The following students placed in the top three in Virginia:
- Extemporaneous Speech - Ian Phillips – 3rd
- Music Production - The team of Jenny Heatwole, Joe Satterwhite, Carlos Soto, Nick Stockner, Charles Britt, and Elliott Rheault – 3rd
- STEM Careers - Nick Smith – 2nd
- Structural Engineering - The team of Nick Smith and Cameron Slagell – 1st
- Flight Endurance - Canten Arey – 1st
- Top Student Competitor - Canten Arey placed 3rd.
Overall, Turner Ashby TSA placed 6th in Va TSA competition this year.
Nick Stockner received the VA TSA President’s Award for his work in the Valley Region this year. Nick is the first TA TSA member to receive this recognition.
Mr. Ridgeway was named the VA TSA High School Advisor of the Year. GREAT JOB TA TSA!