- The 200 Medley relay team included Brittany Rohrer, Ella Kasten, Kelly Rohrer and Molly Shickel.
- The 200 Free relay team included Rachel Moore, Hannah Burkholder, Molly, and Ella Kasten.
- The 400 Free relay team included Rachel Moore, Hannah Burkholder, Brittany Rohrer, and Kelly Rohrer.
- Individual 1st place winners included the following: Ella in the 50 Free and Kelly in the 100 Fly with a school record.
- Second place winners were Brittany in the 200 IM and 100 Back with a school record and Ella in the 100 Breast with a school record.
- Placing 3rd were Rachel in the 50 and 100 Free, Kelly in the 100 Breast, and Hannah in the 200 Free.
- Other individual qualifiers were Cat Sweigart in the 200 IM and 100 Breast, Bethany in diving, and Molly in the 200 and 100 Free.
- Bethany recently broke the school record in an 11 Dive meet twice.
- The Medley relay of Stephen Bates, Justin Sherrill, Nate Bowers, and Justin Lough and the 400 Free relay of Noah Estes, Sam Cook, Elliott Rheault, and Stephen Bates placed 3rd.
- Seth Dye placed 2nd in the diving and Justin Sherrill placed 3rd in the 50 Free.
- Other individual qualifiers were Justin Lough in the 50 and 100 Free and Justin Sherrill in the 100 Breast.
The TA Swim and Dive Teams competed at the Conference 29 Championships this past weekend. The girls team placed 2nd and the boys team placed 4th. The girls recorded 26 best times for the season and the boys had 14. The girls swept all three relays and broke school records.
Knights in the News Archives