- Friday, April 6 - Senior Class Meeting - 8:15 A.M.
- Thursday, April 19 - Senior Graduation items will be delivered during all three lunches
- Thursday, May 17 - Senior Banquet - Traditions Restaurant - 7:00 P.M. - Tickets will be sold at lunches May 7 - May 10.
- Friday, May 25 - Senior Awards Assembly - 8:00 A.M.
- Wednesday, May 30 - Baccalaureate Service - Bridgewater Church of the Brethren - ?
- Thursday, June 7 - Graduation Practice following Senior Class breakfast
- Saturday, June 9 - Graduation - 10:00 A.M.
Important upcoming dates of the 2018 Senior Class:
Attention Seniors: In order to have your senior pictures placed in the yearbook and the newspaper, you need to have a digital image of your picture turned into Mrs. Stevens in room 106, by Wednesday, March 1, 2018. If you had your pictures taken at Gentry, Housden, Robert Good, Gitchell’s, or Bessie Black, the photographers will automatically do this for you. If you went elsewhere for your pictures, you will need to make sure that your photographer will submit the picture for you or you will need to do it. See Mrs. Stevens with questions.
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, there will be a Senior Seminar for seniors who may be interested in attending BRCC next year. Please join us at 8:30 am in the library to find out about BRCC programs and processes. Please sign up in Naviance to reserve your spot. See the Career Coach with any questions.
Just a reminder to our college bound seniors--you need to enter your transcript requests in Naviance so your counselor knows where to send your transcript. Several colleges have upcoming deadlines--UVA and William and Mary (January 1, 2018), JMU (January 15, 2018). Your requests need to be entered into Naviance ONE MONTH in advance of the deadline. If you have questions or need help, please stop by the counseling office.
Seniors: A Jostens representative will be at TA on Friday, December 15, 2017, during all three lunches, to take orders for cap and gown, graduation announcements, etc. Orders placed after December 15th will not be included in the group rate and must be placed directly with Jostens. This means you will pay more for a cap and gown after Decenber 15th.
Senior Class News Archives